Girl Bicycle Garden Romantic Outdoor Young People

What it Means to be HUMAN?

What does it mean to be human? Ride a bike? Talk to people and eat food? Have feelings? All of these thing are true, humanity consists of the normal day to day things. But humanity isn’t just a breathing, beating, talking body. It is a chance, a gift perhaps. Not something to take advantage from, it’s a privilege, it’s a test. I know what you might be thinking, living is a test? Take a second… think about it.

Tests have the hard questions, the easy ones. Then the ones you totally don’t understand. The ones that have you crying, trying to get over that brick wall. Maybe it isn’t that tough though, because bam! BRAIN EXPLOISION! You finally get it. No matter how many tools you broke (or nails chipped), you took that wall down. Brick. By. Brick.

Now I have you thinking, hopefully. Maybe humanity isn’t something just to ‘live’. It’s to create an image for yourself. Leave a mark on the world (not like destroying cities or anything, don’t be like Hitler, we like everybody!) But sometimes that mark gets stepped on. There’s always going to be someone above you. Or somebody below you that’s trying to bring you down because you are above them.

Think about it like a ping pong game. 5% of it is the actual playing, the other 95% is really the ball chasing. You’re playing ping pong, hitting it back and forth. Then you hit it out a window. A window? Yes. A window. Then you think to yourself Oh darn you window! Now I got to chase ya all the way outside! It’s you’re weakness in the game, the part that makes you work for it. But then that person (the window) comes along and destroys all of it. It doesn’t matter if you get knocked down, it’s just another test. Don’t dwell on a cut or a bruise. Dwell on the fact that you still lying on the ground! So use common sense and get back up! You can’t just sit there, don’t let the haters get in your way!

You are strong.

You are smart.

You are steady.

You are you.

No matter what anyone tells you, you are you. No one can change that. Stay strong, and lead on. Because there’s a whole world in front of you. And you can have anyone remember you, for good or bad (I’d choose good). You decide your actions. And you decide what you do.

Because you are human